AFL Services ensure the Australian Standards on adhesion are met at all times. One of our strengths is understanding the difference between surface profile and the class of blast.
Our experience enables us to quickly discern between the state of cleanliness of a surface and its shape and profile. We understand the link between preparation for painting and application.
Our process is to assess the form of corrosion, clean the surface, add adhesion to renew the surface, then painting and maintenance.
At AFL Services the first thing we do is look behind the problem. It’s not enough for us to know what the problem is, we also try to establish why it occurred in the first place.
After all, there’s little point in fixing the problem if it’s simply going to reappear a short time later.
Our aim is to not only fix the problem but try to make sure as far as possible that it doesn’t recur anytime soon. We identify and rid corrosion and visual contaminants from surfaces as diverse as wood, glass, rubber and fiberglass.
Our edge is our knowledge of the industry and our attitude of always providing complete solutions.
- Structural Condition Survey
- Underwater Camera & Video Survey
- Pile Cleaning, Repairs & Protection
- Timber Repair Protection & Upgrade
- Steel Structure Upgrade & Repair
- Protective Coatings
- Concrete Repairs
- Hydro Blast, Cleaning & Demolition
- Lead Paint Removal
- Abrasive & Captive Blasting
- Semi Submerged & Submerged Dry Work Platforms
- Spill Containment & Clean Up
- Waste Oil & Chemical Recovery
- Debris Removal & Clean-up
- Sand Drift Management
- Coastal & Seabed Survey
- Environmental Management Representative
- Air Monitoring to PCCP 6
- Certified Dust Control to PCCP 6
- Breakwater Maintenance
- Timber Repair Protection and Upgrade
- Retaining walls
- Water tanks and concrete structures
- Water proof flooring
Passive Fire Protection
- INTER-CHAR International Paints range of intumescent Coatings
Specialty Protective Coatings
- Epoxy floor coatings
- Slip resistant coatings
- Polished concrete floors
- Latest range from Parchem
- Floor repairs and restoration
- Concrete protective coatings for the waste treatment plants
- Protective coatings for steel in any environment
- Protal 7200 high build world class epoxy coating
- International Paint coatings to the oil and gas industry
- Poly Urea
- To building facades
- Infrastructure assets, dams, bridges, water towers etc
- Floors, loading docks
- Waste water treatment plants
- Render Repairs
- Masonry washes and coatings
- Re-pointing of stone work
PCCP Accredited Lead Paint Removal
- Red Lead paint removal
- Heavy Coating removal
- Class 3, 4, 5, 6
AFL Services Abrasive Blasting Australia have an excessive amount of skill and expertise in not only Abrasive Blasting and Painting, but in all surrounding fields and industries.
Take the time to view our Galleries below and see some examples of the work
we have produced and some of our employees at work, doing what we do best:
Meeting your needs and exceeding your expectations.
In our work albums below you can view photos of our work as they
come to life, stage by stage in the process.