AFL Services Abrasive Blasting Australia started in Veitch Road, Outer Harbor in 1994 and moved to Wingfield in 2004 before assuming the mantle of AFL Services in 2009. Further expansion led to a move to Elizabeth South in 2017.
AFL boasts a 2000 m² undercover work area housing two massive spray booths large enough to accommodate a 250 tons crane. AFL prides itself as specialists in mobile encapsulations to any size. No matter how big, no matter how oddly shaped, AFL Services can encapsulate it so we can work safe from the elements.
AFL Services can go to any location to carry out the tasks required. On land, over water and even 200 meters in the air as is the case with grain hoppers. The company’s mobile workshop gives it a versatility that allows it to set up its operations wherever the client demands.
- To stand behind the quality of our service
- Provide after sales maintenance
- Formulate solutions to any work related problem
- Treat all clients with courtesy and caring
- Provide solutions that will increase the clients profitability
OUR INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
AFL implements a management system, certified by QAS according to ISO Standard. AFL’s management system PAS 99:2012 which integrated the standards below:
- ISO 9001:2015: Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015: Environmental Management System
- ISO 45001:2018: OH&S Management System
AFL certificate #1018 has been granted to AFL Services in the sub-classes as below:
- PCCP Class 3: Site application for atmospheric exposure
- PCCP Class 4: Site application for immersion exposure
- PCCP Class 5 Full: Hazardous coating management (heavy metals)
- PCCP Class 6 Full: Hazardous coating management (respirable dusts)
AFL’s CM3 Prequalification #007231 is a web based OHS/WHS prequalification system, developed so that AFL can demonstrate our health and safety capabilities to current and potential clients. Cm3 prequalification consist of the insurance as well as a comprehensive assessment of AFL safety systems.
AFL’s Builder Licence #280829 certify that AFL Services Pty Ltd is licensed to carry on the business of building contractor in the following conditions:
- Floor Finishing
- General Concrete Construction
- General Repairs limited to Non-structural Building Work
- Metal Fabricated Product Installation
- Roof Restoration
- Structural Steel Erection
- Construction Waterproofing
DANGEROUS SUBSTANCES LICENCE
Dangerous Substances License (Licence #653832) permits AFL to keep Flammable Liquids (Class 3) in our workshop.
EPA (Licence #50682) authorised AFL to undertake, at the location(s) such as AFL workshop and various locations throughout South Australia, the following prescribed activities of environmental significance under Schedule 1 Part A of the Act, subject to the conditions in this Licence.
- Abrasive Blasting
- Surface Coating Works (Spray Painting or Powder Coating)
DEFENCE TEAM CENTRE
AFL is a member of Defence Team Centre.