WE GUARANTEE BEST POSSIBLE RESULTS EVERY TIME.
- The biggest job AFL Services have done was a tank the size of a large football field from rust damaged to brand new. The smallest job was removing built up ink from the tiny nodules of a digital printer.
- Every job includes a proper assessment of the task at hand. The crucial question is not only how to clean the surface but why did the surface become contaminated in the first place and how can we prevent that?
- We identify the problem and why it’s there. We then decide the optimal resolution and how to maintain the reclaimed surface.
- AFL Services has been a supplier to the Australian Defence Force for the past seven years and specialize in the refurbishment of war weary vehicles.
- The Australian Defence Force contracts are of high and demanding standards, and at AFL Services, we pride ourselves on our ability to continually meet and, where possible, exceed those levels of expectations.
AFL Services through innovation will link specialist skills and provide a Blanket approach to corrosion and maintenance issues. We offer Australian Standard Compliance, Innovation, and Practical Engineered Packages of the Highest Quality and Workmanship.
Our vision is to research and develop systems to aid clients and their specific needs with cost effective next generation solutions.
AFL delivery the structure remediation on both steel and concrete. We could do:
- Concrete Repair
- Structural Strengthening
- Cathodic Protection
- Shotcrete Application
Check Our Services for more details
Specialty Protective Coatings
AFL Services does a broad range of protective coating such as:
- Organic and inorganic zinc-rich
- Fiber glass
- Conductive or non-conductive
Structural – Decorative
Span from retaining walls to block feature walls to rendering to texture coatings. AFL completed a large project on the Torrent to Torrent South where we repaired texture coating on four kilometers worth of wall.
AFL is the go-to people when it’s more than just a house painter needed.
Passive Fire Protection
AFL Services price itself in its ability to be able to apply vermiculite and intumescent to the require film thicknesses. This is proven to be more and more needed to be cosmetic finish due to feature columns and feature steel work inside various location.
Hazardous Coating Removal
AFL Services has been known for its premium level of environment protection under the PCCP 3,4, 5 and 6 category.
AFL has exceptional knowledge on abrasive blasting and the different between surface cleanliness and surface profile including grit and shot description.
AFL Services is inline with our Environmental Protection Policy has a Water Asset Protection Plan which is used in conjunction with its Project Management Plan to deliver some of the best outcome for Water Asset Protection.
AFL has vast knowledge in Bura Charter in South Australia among other charter around Australia for heritage restoration. Our knowledge of various substrates and our ability to provide holistic solutions to concrete, timber, glass, etc.
AFL Services have an inhouse Environmental Engineer who look after and collaborate Environmental Management Plan for each and every projects.
Coating Removal Specialists
AFL has involved to paint removal market. We could remove the many different type coatings from various substrates such as metals, concretes, wood, etc.:
- PFOS and PFAS
- Industrial Coating
- Hazardous Coating
Ultra High Pressure Services
AFL Services have the ability to perform Ultra High Pressure Services.
- Water Jetting
- Pressure Washing
- Hydro Demolition
Waterproofing Membrane Application
Waterproofing protects structural integrity and health. It reduces the maintenance costs and clean up. AFL experience apply the waterproofing on the following areas:
- Tanking / basement
- Flat Roofs
- Concrete Water Tank
- Retaining Walls
AFL Services also perform other services:
- Expansion Joint Removal or Installation
- Bird Netting Removal or Installation
- Denso Petrolatum Tapes Installation
- CFRP (Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer) Installation
Jack Miller, Project Engineer
“All of the paint work came out perfect. You gave us a great service and I will recommend AFL Services in the future. Thank you”
“Many thanks for the job you have done and the time AFL did the job in, SMART fabrication is very impressed.”
A great presentation to your work group today Adam, a credit to the management team for your proactive approach in regards to the Covid 19 Health crisis, keep up the fantastic job regards Dave Rayner WHS consultant/educator